The Internet, Computers, WiFi
The Bushnell-Sage Library has three computers that patrons may use to access the internet. These computers also have the complete Microsoft Word suite. Printing is available from the computer at 10 cents/ page for black and white, 50 cents/ page for color.
The library also provides wireless, high-speed Internet access for you personal devices.
Computer Use Guidelines
Use of computer indicates your acceptance of these conditions.
- Print first and last names and sign-in time in appropriate binder.
- Use is limited to 30 minutes if another patron is waiting. Once you have had 30 minutes of library computer use on any given day, you may be required to log off for another patron.
- Computers will be shut down 10 minutes before closing time.
- Food and beverages are not allowed at or near computers.
- Use of any external devices are not permitted.
- Library staff may require disruptive users to terminate use.
- Patrons are financially responsible for any damage they cause to a computer, printer, mouse, or software.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for their children’s use.