The Internet, Computers, WiFi
The Bushnell-Sage Library has three computers that patrons may use to access the CW/MARS catalog as well as to go online to browse the Internet or check e-mail. A librarian can show you how to use the computer to get to the card catalog.
The library also provides wireless, high-speed Internet access. This free service is accessible to anyone with a laptop of other personal device equipped with a wireless network interface card. A strong signal is available in all areas of the library for both PC and Apple users.
Computer Use Guidelines
Use of computer indicates your acceptance of these conditions.
- Print first and last names and sign-in time in appropriate binder.
- Use is limited to 30 minutes if another patron is waiting. Once you have had 30 minutes of library computer use on any given day, you may be required to log off for another patron.
- Computers will be shut down 10 minutes before closing time.
- Food and beverages are not allowed at or near computers.
- Use of any external devices are not permitted.
- Library staff may require disruptive users to terminate use.
- Patrons are financially responsible for any damage they cause to a computer, printer, mouse, or software.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for their children’s use.
Copier & Printer
A printer is available at the circulation desk. It is a black and white printer. Printouts are 10 cents per page.
A copying machine is in the alcove to the left of the circulation desk. Black and white copies are 10 cents per page. Please see the librarian at the circulation desk if you have any questions about usage.